Image Capture | Time-Lapse
For IP cameras, web image capture, any JPEG sequence
IPTimelapse: Automatically produce a timelapse video from your IP camera, http web image, or image sequence, stream live to YouTube or Facebook with event scheduler
Construction Monitoring - Weather Webcam - Security - Education - Astronomy - Archiving
Reliable and stable operation for months or years long projects.
YouTube live streaming examples:
Forever license - Always updates - 7-day full-function trial
Download: IPTimelapse BASIC
Download: IPTimelapse PRO
System solutions or question - contact email@example.com.
Systems: Timelapse Camera Systems Click Here
IPTimelapse monitoring Boston Comm Ave bridge replacement
Example IPTimelapse website: BarHarborCam.com
- DL, Florida: "I’m really happy with the program and it’s made the whole process so much easier than other options I had looked at."
- AA, Dubai: "Thanks for your fast response I do really appreciate and am fully satisfy with your system. It's more than amazing"
- EJ, Spain: "It is really wonderful. Thank you. Mike, I think, that IPTimelapse, will be "The Best Software of its kind in The World"
Scroll down to see websites and a list of the many unique and powerful IPTimelapse features. Did you know IPTimelapse can also be scheduled to read an image from a website or a jpeg image on your file system? GUI Screenshots and User Guide available on the menu links above. Here is IPTimelapse in Alaska: backcountrywarriors.com
For monitoring and timelapse projects we deliver a turnkey "turn it on it and it works" hardware solution to send images with timelapse to your website. Shipping worldwide. Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sites using IPTimelapse
Nova Scotia: www.glenbakerdrive.com
- End-to-end image capture and processing. IPTimelapse can read snapshots:
- Directly from your IP camera using http or rtsp
- From a local file as C:somefolderimage.jpg
- From a webpage as http:somewebsete.comimage.jpg
- IPTimelapse will archive images, make timelapse video using h.264 compression and mp4, FTP upload images and timelapse video.
- Operate multiple cameras and handle different time-zones. Enter camera lat/long for correct sunrise/sunset on/off times and timelapse production.
- Add local NOAA or Wunderground or OpenWeatherMap weather to your snapshots as they are captured.
- Set capture on/off time using local Sunrise/Sunset with Latitude and Longitude
- Fine-tune image rotation to square horizon (0.1 deg steps)
- IPTimelapse can optionally "capture" jpeg image files as they appear in a watched folder. Thus you don't need to talk to the IP camera (or any other camera) directly if the camera can send images to a folder. When a new image appears in the folder IPTimelapse will process it. (This option activated under the Help menu)
- Capture at one rate say every 5 seconds and upload at a slower rate say every 2 minutes thereby preserving upload bandwidth while creating an image archive for a smooth timelapse video.
- Launch multiple program instances to control more cameras or timelapse projects
- Can be used as a standalone timelapse software to process a jpeg image sequence
- Add up to 3 watermarks to the image. Set position, scale, and transparency
- Crop images as they are captured
- Crop images when creating timelapse video without affecting original image
- Set jpeg compression of upload image
- Set jpeg compression of archive saved image
- Auto delete archive images older than N days
- Set day of week for image capture
- Thumbnail or thumbnail only upload option
- Image sharpening using "unsharp mask" option
- Encoding features:
- Process images from today only, over a date range, process all images, process from a text file list.
- Process every Nth image to subsample large datasets
- Set a desired playback run time. The software will auto subsample the image set and playback frame rate to produce a video with the set play time.
- Set start and stop time of day for timelapse processing
- Set day of week for timelapse processing
- Set sunrise/sunset for timelapse processing
- Choose one image from each day (say at noon in a year-long image dataset) to create timelapse
- Keep a weeks archive of timelapse video uploads having day of week names.
- Encoding settings for h.264/mp4: Frames/sec, CRF quality, bit rate, Encoding speed
- Starlight option: stack captured images as they are captured in low light to improve s/n
- FTP Options
- Upload to two separate FTP sites
- Secure FTP: SFTP, FTPS and FTP
- Set ports for FTP
- Low bandwidth usage - does not process IP cam stream - only snapshots on a schedule
- Full Function Trial
- License is valid for use on a single computer and you can move the license from one computer to another
IPTimelapse is digitally signed software for your security and trust.
Windows 7 and 8.1, 10 compatible. License is valid for one computer.
IPTimelapse by SebecTec LLC 24 Tsienneto Rd Derry, NH 03038