IPTimelapse is camera control software designed to read jpeg snapshots from an IP camera, Canon DSLR, GoPro Hero, website jpg image or local folder image. It will archive images, auto-make a time-lapse video and optionally upload to a website.
Use it for: Site promotion, Construction monitoring, Weather webcam, Education, security. IPTimelapse can read snapshots from any IP camera supporting an http snapshot command or rtsp ffmpeg. Popular cameras for IPTimelapse are Sharx, Hikvision and Dahua. IPTimelapse can be used to produce time-lapse video from a sequence of jpeg images, subsample the image set or use a date range of images. IPTimelapse IP can optinally be triggered to read snapshots as they appear in a folder or to use those triggers to read snapshots from some other source. Scroll down to see the many unique and powerful IPTimelapse Features. GUI Screenshots and User Guide available from the links above. Windows 7, 8.1, 10 compatable.
For monitoring and timelapse projects we can provide a turnkey hardware and software solution - upon delivery turn it on and it works to send images with timelapse to your website. We use 1920x1080 IP or Canon 12 megapixel+ DSLR camreas. For locations from Maine to New York we can install for you on site. Shipping worldwide. Contact Mike at email@example.com.
Example sites using IPTimelapse
- End-to-end image capture and processing. IPTimelapse can read snapshots:
- Directly from your IP camera using http or rtsp
- From a local file as C:somefolderimage.jpg
- From a webpage as http:somesite.comimage.jpg
- IPTimelapse will archive images, make timelapse video using h.264 compression and mp4, FTP upload images and timelapse video.
- Add local NOAA or Wunderground weather to your snapshots as they are captured.
- Set capture on/off time using local Sunrise/Sunset with Latitude and Longitude.
- IPTimelapse can optionally "capture" jpeg image files as they appear in a watched folder. Thus you don't need to talk to the IP camera (or any other camera) directly if the camera can send images to a folder. When a new image appears in the folder IPTimelapse will process it. (This option activated under the Help menu)
- Capture at one rate say every 5 seconds and upload at a slower rate say every 2 minutes thereby preserving upload bandwidth while creating an image archive for a smooth timelapse video.
- Launch multiple program instances to control more cameras or timelapse projects
- Can be used as a standalone timelapse software to process a jpeg image sequence
- Add up to 3 watermarks to the image. Set position, scale, and transparency
- Crop images as they are captured
- Crop images when creating timelapse video without affecting original image
- Set jpeg compression of upload image
- Set jpeg compression of archive saved image
- Auto delete archive images older than N days
- Set day of week for image capture
- Thumbnail or thumbnail only upload option
- Image sharpening using "unsharp mask" option
- Encoding features:
- Process images from today only, over a date range, process all images, process from a text file list.
- Process every Nth image to subsample large datasets
- Set a desired playback run time. The software will auto subsample the image set and playback frame rate to produce a video with the set play time.
- Set start and stop time of day for timelapse processing
- Set day of week for timelapse processing
- Set sunrise/sunset for timelapse processing
- Choose one image from each day (say at noon in a year-long image dataset) to create timelapse
- Keep a weeks archive of timelapse video uploads having day of week names.
- Encoding settings for h.264/mp4: Frames/sec, CRF quality, bit rate, Encoding speed
- Starlight option: stack captured images as they are captured in low light to improve s/n
- FTP Options
- Upload to two separate FTP sites
- Secure FTP: SFTP, FTPS and FTP
- Set ports for FTP
- Low bandwidth usage - does not process IP cam stream - only snapshots on a schedule
- Full Function Trial
- For use on a single computer
- IPTimelapse is digitally signed software for your security and trust.
Windows 7 and 8.1, 10 compatible. License is valid for one computer.
IPTimelapse by SebecTec LLC 24 Tsienneto Rd Derry, NH 03038