IPtimelapse for Canon DSLR makes it a snap to automate picture taking, create timelapse, archive, Webcam Upload, FTP archive and send images or timelapse to your website. Update: January 5, 2022
- Free trial 7-day
- Requires Windows 64bit OS, 4GB memory minimum
- Single camera operation
- Reliable and stable operation for long term timelapse projects – months or years.
- Archive locally and upload via FTP
- Single computer license for Windows computers
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|IPTimelapse DSLR 1.4.1015||$79|
|UPGRADE to latest from any prior version||Version 1.3 License||$39|
We use PayPal as our primary payment processor. This gives you the security of using one of the world’s largest payment processors and means you do not have to divulge your credit card details to us. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase via PayPal. PayPal supports direct payment using any major credit card.
Operation: Connect your camera to your computer using a USB cable. Set your camera to always stay on. Launch IPTimelapse Canon. Start taking pictures.